10 February 2016

It looked for a while like this may be the year that Lentorama finally went by the wayside. I didn't even have any marginally interesting ideas, and didn't think anything I could come up with would reach even my incredibly modest goals for humor. But then I had an idea: why not let others come up with my entries for this year. Which is how we got to:

Lentorama 2016: #Lent

Yes, 40 days of letting someone else do the heavy lifting while all I do is search and repost the tweets that I like the best. Hope Twitter doesn't go under before we get to Easter!

Day 1: #AshWednesday



1 comment:

Mark said...

As it turns out, last year could have been the beginning of the end for Lentorama, as I didn't do one. I didn't even do a lame make-up post for all 40 days as I did a few years ago. Given all of the various social media platforms out there, Lentorama is probably safe for a while, albeit in a derivative capacity.

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...