08 August 2007

Last year on this day I looked at ten people to see what they'd accomplished by the time they were 37. This year, I'm looking back to see what young, famous people (or young, famous people that I'm familiar with) were born today.

Katie Leung turns 20 today. We know her best for playing Cho Chang in the Harry Potter movies. Just a year younger than her is Princess Beatrice of York, who has not been in any of the Harry Potter movies.

Tennis great Roger Federer turns 26, while footballer Louis Saha (France/ManUre) turns 29. As does Countess Vaughn, formerly of Moesha and The Parkers.

Boy band fans have two reasons to celebrate - Drew Lachey and J.C. Chasez both turn 31. As does Heroes actress Tawny Cypress.

Scott Stapp turns 34. Former Paris Hilton fiance Paris Latsis turns 29. They seem to go together for reasons I can't fully express.

Not sure that was the note I wanted to end on, but so be it. Happy 38th birthday to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was busy with parents in town and Sean's tonsillectomy yesterday, but I was thinking of you on Wednesday. Happy 38th.

Salome

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...