03 April 2017

Lentorama 2017: Lenten Observers of Instagram

Day 29: A week of buildings?




So I think this week might just be pictures of churches. I may switch it up depending on the number of pictures out there that I like, but I'm admittedly not feeling this year's version of Lentorama.

Instagram isn't helping this, either, in two significant ways:

1. Their search function is not very helpful. Twitter at least let me search for #lent and a date or date range.

2. When I click on a photo to see the post, and then decide to go back into the main page, it bring me back to the top, meaning I have to scroll all over again. Thanks for nothing! I guess the ad they have saying that the mobile app is the best way to enjoy Instagram is true.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...