19 July 2019

 Book Log 2019 #30: A Mind to Murder by P. D. James

Adam Dalgliesh is back on the case, looking to solve the murder of an employee at a private psychiatric clinic. There are plenty of possible suspects between the clinic employees and patients, and as he begins to investigate he finds that there are plenty of goings-on at the clinic that could drive someone to murder.

I still kind of feel like Dalgliesh doesn't do much in the course of his investigations, and had a hard time really getting into the book. I have to say I'm not particularly compelled to continue the series, but may go back to it after a while. I did read some of the books that come later on and enjoyed those more, so it could just be me.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...