26 December 2020

 Book Log 2020 #72: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

I never read this in school, and decided to pick it up as it was a fitting choice for a reading challenge I was doing (it's also one of the free classics in Apple Books, which saved me from a trip to the library/library app).

It's not the most obvious choice for a middle aged man, being a story about four girls and their mother, and to be honest it didn't do much for me. It may have connected more if I had read this while in school, as I'd have been closer in age to most of the characters and could sympathize with the universal challenges of growing up.  

Though to be fair, I also don't read a lot of 19th century fiction, so that may have affected my reading experience too.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...