01 January 2011

So here we are on the first day of 2011, and I have but one resolution to pass along, and it's fitting to announce it in this location. My resolution is to have more posts here that aren't book related. This thing has become about 85 percent book logs, 14 percent Lent stuff, and one percent everything else. I'd like to go back to the way things were when I started this thing almost ten years (!) ago, at least in the breadth of topics if not style.

Not sure why I've become less prone to write stuff here, but I'm going to blame Facebook. It's easy to dash off thoughts as status updates, and looking at past posts the timing seems about right. On the flip side, more people see my Facebook status updates than likely read this, so perhaps I should be more interested in linking this to Facebook. I did try this once, and didn't care for how it dumped a bunch of older posts in, resulting in scores of updates related to "new" entries. So I think I'll just leave this separate for now, which will at least keep it away from the mercies of Mark Zuckerberg.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Good. I'm tired of reading about your nerd books. I tend to like the Lent stuff, though.

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...