19 November 2020

 Book Log 2020 #65: Tuesday Mooney Talks to Ghosts by Kate Racculia

When a Boston billionaire dies and leaves his fortune to whoever can find it, Tuesday Mooney and an odd assortment of friends and acquaintances team up to solve the puzzles that will hopefully lead them to fame and fortune. Oh, and Tuesday may be being helped by the ghost of a friend who disappeared when they were teens growing up in Salem.

I'm not usually into supernatural stories, but as I grew up near Salem and lived in Boston for a while it was pretty easy for the local angle to win me over.  There's also some obvious similarities between this book and The Westing Game, which was a favorite growing up.

As it turned out, the amount of ghosts in this story worked for me, and I really enjoyed seeing the story unfold. 

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...