22 February 2024

 Lentorama 2024: Clerical Crime Solvers

Day 8: Rabbi David Small

David Small is the new, bookish rabbi at a temple in suburban Boston. It's not clear that he's fitting in, and a murder on temple grounds - in which Small is a leading suspect - doesn't help his popularity. But he's able to help crack the case by applying his highly trained and logical mind to the facts at hand, starting a series that spanned several books and a TV adaptation.

I read the first book in the series a few years ago, had mixed feelings about it, and haven't gone back to the series since. Part of the problem was that the reading experience wasn't great, as I read the book using Hoopla and it didn't format that well on my phone. So if I can find physical copies of the books I may be more inclined to get back into them.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...