10 April 2002

As I think I've mentioned to folks, Laura DeVeau, Scott Monty, and me (or is it I? I can never keep it straight.) have a little radio show on Babson College Radio. Wednesdays, 7 to 8:30 AM.

What I'm writing for though, is in reference to the station's stats page. Click around to the part that shows the most popular clips, and you'll see that our show's top played clip ranks only 11th.

My request: let's get Hey! Stop Doing That! to the top of the chart. While I'd prefer it if you listened, feel free to load up an archive, start it going, and leave the room. Tell your friends to tune in. Set up all the computers at your local library with an old show.

If I can get a response anywhere near that of the Great Basketball Jersey Election, we should be at the top in no time.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...