30 April 2002

The jersey has arrived!

Just got it from the mailroom not five minutes ago. It's an XL, which is better than it being a medium, but I'm not sure how well it'll fit. Once I get home I can give it a whirl, but I think Kirsti MacPherson may have a new addition to her wardrobe yet. (Based on her asking for the jersey if it didn't fit.)

The jersey bears number 23, the number of Casey Jacobsen, the pro-bound guard whose whining about an East Coast bias never quite got put to the test as the Cardinal bowed out to Kansas in the second round of this year's NCAA tournament. One hopes that Jacobsen will toil in anonymity in a place like Phoenix for the term of his NBA days- assuming he doesn't suck and wind up playing here.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...