21 November 2002

The Montreal Expos: NAFTA's Team!

I claim this catch-phrase as my own! I know, big deal.

So MLB announced the scheduled dates where the Expos would play in San Juan, but I can't get the tentative schedule for the team off their website. I suppose they had to wait until this was a done deal.

This may help out the master plan of attending opening day in Montreal, if the April series in P.R. is early enough. I did notice on the Red Sox tentative schedule that they have games in March. March! Don't know if they're exhibitions or we're getting to the point where baseball is sliding towards a March 15 to October 1 operating schedule.

In any case, watch this spot for future Expos opener information!

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...