15 March 2002

OK, so what have I learned so far this evening?

1. Starting a basketball game 0 for 13 from the floor is a really good way to not win. It's even worse when your opponent is having problems hitting, too, and you suck enough to let them find their rhythm.

2. Fox Sport New England sucks. They're tape delay broadcasting the BU-Maine Hockey East semis so they can show the Celtics play the Memphis Grizzlies. If I were a Hockey East official I'd feel a little ticked about this, but I suppose with the ECAC on NESN they don't have a lot of recourse.

3. USA Today sucks as well. They reported a 4-3 Lowell win over UNH in the first semi. Seems that UNH won by that score, actually. Dang.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...