06 March 2002

So tired. So very tired.

Three days of the NASPA conference have caught up with me, making it very hard to think or type clearly. I was OK doing the radio show this morning (which I'll link once the station archvies are redone), but I was much closer to what sleep I did get then than I am now.

The show featured talk about stuff (mostly news, some other things), and a selection of music that was, honestly, kind of scary. What other show would feature the theme from Shaft, Toto's "Rosanna," and selections from Judas Priest, BNL, Everclear, and the Beatles? I think we'll wind up playing at least one Beatles song a week. The mp3 selection at the station is kind of uneven, considering that we had more Priest than BNL, very odd for a college radio station in 2002.

Sadly, I don't think there's a radio edit of BNL's "Gin and Juice," so we won't be able to add that to the play list. We are adding intros and outros for next week thanks to Scott Monty.

Not much else going on right now. I'm just looking forward to getting 8 hours of sleep tonight.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...