05 August 2008

Odd personal fallout from the Manny trade - I've been roped into taking him in a bet with my sister to see if he or Jason Bay will have a more productive rest of the season with their new team. We're basing it on batting average, RBI and home runs, which so far is working out nicely for me.

The odd part of this is that I'm more or less neutral over the whole thing (outside of paying the rest of Manny's salary; McCourt can afford it). I'm not even sure how my reply of "I don't know about that" to my sister's assertion that Bay would out perform Manny got her worked up to the point of betting. I don't think we've bet on anything, ever. Still, if I get dinner out of it I'll play along.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...