05 December 2012

Book Log 2012 #28: The Fatal Touch by Conor Fitzgerald

The return of Commissario Alec Blume has him investigating a murder that may have connections to a spate of recent muggings and the world of art forgery. He also has to balance his investigation with the wishes of the carabinieri, who are trying to take over (and perhaps stall) the murder case.

I did like the book, probably not as much as the first book in the series, but well enough. I don't recall anything I specifically liked or disliked (having read this months ago and only getting to logging it now). Seeing that there's a third book out now, and a fourth coming in 2013, does pique my interest, so I suppose that's a vote in favor of this book as well.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...