18 September 2002

Now that you're back, some election news.

Almost everyone I remember voting for yesterday lost. The lone winner that I can recall was for state rep. Apparently, folks didn't believe there was a doctor who'd make House calls (I'm sorry).

I just hope the general election is more entertaining than the primary.

Speaking of voting, I've now heard "A Moment Like This," the first single from American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson something like 3 of the last 5 days I've eaten lunch in the dining hall here. I have to hope that she gets better material very, very soon. Then again, if this article is any indication, she'll be singing whatever Simon Fuller wants her to sing until she's performing with Steve and Eyde's jar-encased heads.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...