04 October 2005

Let's see... two years ago right now I was standing on an altar, exchanging vows and having a priest make fun of a large, gold object that I now wear regularly. I can't say I remember many of the details, but I thank those of you who were there (as well as many who were not) for your support, prayers, and best wishes.

To celebrate, the missus and I will make our regular bar trivia game and watch the Carmine Hose hopefully down the Pale Hose. Those that know us should not be surprised.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

I believe the second anniversary is the bar trivia anniversary, much like the fourth anniversary is the clay-animation and steak anniversary. (Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit opens on our actual anniversary, and then we have plans for a grown-up dinner on Saturday.)

Anonymous said...

You romantic! Congratulations!

Shawn

The Grim Reaper said...

To help jog your memory, does the phrase "My love is like a gazelle, bounding up the mountain" ring a bell?

For added humiliations, the Cooches make a lovely pair.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Only fitting that you celebrate playing trivia.

OTC

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...