23 October 2005

Recently back from a weekend in Chicago (well, mostly Evanston) full of trashy goodness. Thanks to the McSorensons for hosting and the Foghat folks for their work. Though I never want to hear about Matthew Sweet or Northwestern-themed items again.

My flights worked out such that I was able to moderate for the last 3 rounds of the mirror they had at BU. Kind of my own Phil Collins-at-Live-Aid moment, but with a shorter plane flight and much less out of tune jamming with members of Led Zeppelin.

Not too much to talk about otherwise, I was pretty much out of touch for all of the weekend's sporting events outside of watching football over lunch on Saturday (mostly focusing on Northwestern's pounding of Michigan State) and the tail end of last night's World Series game (which I did the head-bob nodding-off thing during, so I can hardly say I watched even that part of the game we saw).

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...