23 November 2005

Former RA, current trivia compatriot, now blogger: please welcome Mason to the links at left. He's easily the youngest of the linked bloggers, which should be good for something. He's also often half-loaded, which should also be good for something (hey, he says as much in his first post).

It looks a little discordant to see the single-name link, but given that my wife may be the only person I know who regularly uses his first name - and even then not 100 percent of the time - it's fitting.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I will freely admit that for a very long time I had no idea that Mason *wasn't* his first name. I forget sometimes that guys are much more likely to call each other by last name than first name. Of course, given that the BU quiz team at one time had four Matts (Harper-Nixon, Boggie, Bruce and Fellner) and two Marks (Coen and Beazley), last names or derivataves thereof were just easier for everyone.

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...