21 November 2005

Not too much to report from the weekend past - I nearly killed myself by eating too much on Saturday (note to self: never combine a large lunch with a birthday dinner, especially when dessert is the size of a small manhole), and Sunday got to take the youngest nephew to his hockey game (one goal and three trips to the penalty box; the former is pretty normal for him, the latter not so much).

Caught the tail end of the Pats game, and I can't say I'm much relieved. The idea that they have to hang on against the Saints is worrisome. Thank God they play in the AFC East, where 10-6 will win the division.

Only other thing of note is that we got our trivia reward on Thursday, as we went to the Bruins-Maple Leafs game. Were this a "good, bad, ugly" post, the time spent with friends would have been the good, the result the bad (Leafs, 4-1), and the Bruins' generally atrocious play (especially on the penalty kill) the ugly.

Let's just say that, for the next tournament, I'd prefer the tour of the Sam Adams plant, even though I can go on that any old time.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...