07 June 2006

Blogger ate my first attempt at providing you with my World Cup picks, and while that's a pretty clear karmic "don't tell me about your picks," I'll persevere.

First Round (in finish order)

Group A: Germany, Poland
Group B: England, Sweden
Group C: Argentina, Netherlands
Group D: Mexico, Portugal
Group E: Italy, USA
Group F: Brazil, Japan
Group G: France, Switzerland
Group H: Spain, Tunisia

Yes, I'm a homer for picking the US. If I had to make any one change (outside of the Czechs over the US) I'd go with Ukraine over Tunisia.

Round of 16

Your winners: Germany, Argentina, England, Mexico, Italy, France, Brazil, Switzerland

Round of 8

Winners: Germany, Italy, England, Brazil

Semis

Germany over Italy, Brazil over England

Finals

Germany keeps serve and wins it all, while Italy keeps England off the podium

There they are, the picks that will guarantee a Togo-Iran final. Enjoy!

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...