29 August 2006

This would be the time that I would normally invite one and all to join groups for various football-related games at ESPN.com., but taking a page from W I'm going to be a uniter, not a divider.

If you're interested in participating in either of ESPN.com's football pick 'em games, please join the Barker Gang (password Barker) at your earliest convenience. I don't believe Craig has a group for Gridiron Challenge, so I did make one:

Group: Gridiron Challenged
Password: Gridiron

I'm also trying to make one for their Eliminator game, but I'm getting some sort of error. Though this is also a good time to plug Craig's similar game, which he runs. If you're not participating, you should be. Go over to his blog and drop him a line to get on the mailing list.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...