04 May 2002

A couple of sporting notes.

You may have noticed Seattle center fielder Mike Cameron had 4 home runs in a game this week against the Chicago White Sox. I had Cameron on my ESPN.com Baseball Challenge team- during his 2 for 25 slump. Turns out he had a sinus infection that made his eyes water. It's all about timing, and mine stinks.

Watched the Kentucky Derby on NBC, and something was missing. Namely, Dave Johnson's "and down the stretch the come!" call. I don't particularly follow horse racing, but Johnson's call would still got my blood racing. NBC should open their check book and get Johnson in the fold for future races.

Some folks, however, seem to disagree (last couple of paragraphs).

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...