19 November 2003

Did I mention I was asked to dress "springy" for the Millionaire taping tomorrow?

Got a call last week from a member of the production staff asking me to do this, not surprising given that the show will air in June. The problem I ran into is that the shirts I was planning to wear/bring (needing to have a change of clothes) have logos on the pocket, which is a no-no. This required getting news shirts. And a new pair of pants. And shoes. And socks to go with the whole thing. Funny thing is one outfit is very much fall-like (tans and browns). I suppose they'll be happy as long as I'm not wearing a cable-knit sweater.

People keep asking if I'm nervous, and I don't think I am, really. What I have been doing is psyching myself out. I'll be reading something or watching TV or what have you and I'll either (a) think to myself that I have to remember what I just read/saw/heard just in case, or (b) I'll suddenly come up with a question based on what I'm reading/seeing/hearing and realize I don't know the answer. It's been a fun couple of weeks, to be sure. I suppose I will get nervous at some level when things actually start to happen (and admittedly I'm getting a little edge on just writing this).

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...