25 November 2003

In an announcement that should stun no one, the folks over at Fox admit they were greedy in going back to the well with this whole Joe Millionaire thing. It'd be nice to think there's a lesson learned in all this, but I doubt it.

For what it's worth I wound up watching a fair bit of this year's installment, and didn't think it was the crime against nature that some did. It wasn't great TV, either. But I do think that this couple seems more genuinely in love than the first pair, who seemed to hold on just long enough to get the maximum benefit out of their relationship.

I will also say that I am not fond of using subtitles when the person speaking is already speaking English, even if it is accented. All 12 women were fluent and spoke clearer than some native speakers I know.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...