09 April 2005

Greetings from New Orleans, where I'm helping out with the NAQT ICT. We got down here a little early to sightsee, fuller recap to follow. Suffice it to say that if you've not been here you should visit.

Keeping up with the meme:

Thing #5 That I've Done That You Probably Haven't

Read a baseball book a week from spring training through the end of the regular season.

This was, I think 1996. I'd fallen out with baseball before the 1994 strike, which caused me to fall out even more. Cal Ripken's streak brought me back a bit, and I decided to give it a chance by reading up on things. It worked; I now enjoy baseball quite a bit. Not as much as football. Or hockey, I suppose. Still, it's back in my good graces, which I'm sure is a load off of Bud Selig's mind.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...