27 March 2003

For those of you usually interested, I've set up a group for ESPN.com's Baseball Challenge:

Name: I Can Be Centerfield
Password: beanball

I realize now that I didn't actually predict who would get cut from American Idol last night. Bad enough that my bottom three predictions are so off: I did correctly pick Julia, but did not expect to see either camera whore Kimberly Caldwell or Rickey Smith in that group. That Julia was the one sent home isn't a huge surprise, as she's been a regular in the bottom three. It is too bad that she got bounced the week of her best performance. On the other hand, she never really seemed comfortable on stage. She doesn't have the sort of performance background that most of the finalists have, which explains a lot.

Not much else going on. Still watching war coverage, which with the sandstorms got very repetitive. At one point yesterday I heard them bring up the story about the Iraqi hospital that was a command center as if it were new - even though the story was a good day and a half old. When it gets to that, perhaps it wouldn't hurt to give a little more time to other news.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...