03 July 2003

Today's episode: A slice of your righteous combat pie!

(I recently found a piece of paper with random quotes from The Tick (animated), so I'll be using them here from time to time. What I should really do is come up with an entry that uses them all, but I'm not sure how I'd use "Java devil, you are now my bitch.")

I am happy to say that Sarah and I are now post-Kia.

We took delivery last night of our silver 2004 Toyota Corolla, and so far so good. It sits higher, rides smoother, and is slightly roomier than the Kia. We no longer have the mysterious dripping fluid or power nothing, but I'm sure we'll get used to it.

Better that we didn't get it in time for the trip to Maine, as we have to keep it under 70 for the first 1000 miles or so.

Not much going on, still at work hoping we get let out early (as if I have somewhere to go; I'd just be home watching TV). Tomorrow sees us going to Manchester for the world's best 20 minute parade crammed into an hour and a half, followed by a party at my sister's. Saturday sees us going cake tasting, so if you have any requests let me know. I don't see us copying Adam Sandler's cupcake wedding cake, or the Krispy Kreme cake one of their execs reportedly had at his second wedding.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...