11 August 2005

Following up the last post (where I should note that my disdain comes from the lame attempt to come up with a sequel to buying the world a Coke, not from any problem with Coca-Cola Zero, which I've never had - unless it's just repackaged C2), I find it entertaining that one of the ads clearly show the Philadelphia skyline. When I think of cities with people who've learned how to chill, Philly's not exactly in my top 10.

I mean, they had a mayor bomb his own consitutents once. Not that any of them were exactly beacons of civic involvement, but still.

It may explain why the people in the ad are on some random rooftop. Were they loose in the streets, loyal citizens would be compelled to bind and gag them and throw them in the Schuykill.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Coke Zero is actually a respectable drink, unlike C2. I'm gradually developing a taste for the diet sodas. The best ones are 7-up (if served very cold), A&W, and Dr. Pepper (assuming, of course, that one finds Dr. Pepper palatable).

Anonymous said...

I'll second the vote for diet A&W. I was pleasantly suprised by the taste. It's still no Stewarts but definitely a reasonable subsitute.

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...