17 July 2008

As I mentioned in passing over the weekend, I was away for a while last week. The wife and I had a vacation planned, but shortly before going she got the word that she'd have to travel for work. So, instead of neither of us going on vacation I still took the week off and traveled with her.

Which is how I spent my vacation week (mostly) in Indiana. And while it wasn't the sort of nightmare scenario one might expect, I can't say that I'd be the poster child for the Indiana Tourism Board, either.

This may or may not get recapped, though as I never recapped last summer's trip to England (or this spring's trip to the Dominican), don't expect anything soon. Or at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indiana isn't corn. Iowa is corn.

Anonymous said...

or at least it's not the sort of corn you eat.

Indy's not bad, anyway.

The Grim Reaper said...

Our weekend at DePauw wasn't enough to dissuade you?

If it's any consolation, I'm taking vacation to drive from Minneapolis to Chicago by way of Des Moines. Herbert Hoover Presidential Library, here I come.

Chris

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...