06 July 2008

Trio Trophy - DAY SEVENTEEN RESULTS

From the Co-Ed Fever bracket:

(4)The Greatest American Hero d. (1) I'll Fly Away, 4-1

Quote of the Match: "The Greatest American Hero - It was either vote against I'll Fly Away, or just drop out of this thing entirely to maintain some level of self resepect (Ok. I left the door is wide open. Bring it.)" - mingusmonk

(I'm not sure that The Greatest American Hero and self-respect go arm in arm, but I'll give you a pass, it's a holiday weekend.)

From the Public Morals bracket:

(1) Twin Peaks d. (4) The Outer Limits, 3-2

Quote of the Match: "The Outer Limits - People had stopped watching Twin Peaks after the mystery was solved. I remember the show going out with a whimper. Sure, it gripped the country, but isn't it better off with a Prisoner-esque mythos?" - Baron Von Rotten

(Agreed, especially as I'd rather have one movie about The Prisoner than two based on Twin Peaks)

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...