10 March 2017

Lentorama 2017: Lenten Observers of Instagram

Day 9: I'm Lovin' It (because I'm worried that I'll go to Hell if I have a Big Mac)

 



I swear that every Friday will not be a food post (though based on what I was seeing for posts today, that might be a hard promise to keep), but wanted to post this based on something I heard this week. Turns out that McDonald's sells fully one quarter of all of its Filet o Fish sandwiches during Lent (as documented here among other places). I suppose I'm surprised that the percentage is that low. Who is going to McDonald's to get fish - on purpose! - when not trying to please some sort of higher power? Vegetarians who don't want a McSalad, I suppose.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...