13 February 2002

During the hour and a quarter that I was at Babson's college bowl practice tonight, I cursed three times. The union of cursing and college bowl is obvious to anyone who's played, but this giving up cursing for Lent thing is going to be difficult.

Unrelated Olympic coverage note- From watching hockey on CNBC I've noticed that former channel 7 (WHDH in Boston if you're not from around here) anchor Liz Claman is now co-anchoring some early morning show called First Call. Given her work for the tabloid/action news coverage that she did here, if she told me the sky was blue I'd prepare for a world with clouds floating on a sea of puce.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...