13 February 2002

For those who care, I went with giving up cursing for Lent. Gosh darn it, I'll make sure not to curse over the next 40 days, or I'll have to go fudge myself.

Also went and got the ashes for the first time in a long time. Got them from one of the Protestant ministers on campus (though it was a Catholic ceremony), so I hope they count. I assume the priest wouldn't have let other religious types do it if it didn't count. I will say that my guy drew a pretty good cross.

Of course, I had a turkey sandwich for lunch today, so the whole thing may be moot. I usually eat meat on one day I'm not supposed to during Lent, so I look at it as getting it out of the way early.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...