27 January 2003

Most years, it seems like the Super Bowl ads that are most popular aren't the ones I like. Usually the most popular ones involve Pepsi, monkeys, and a supermodel (as opposed to this year, where we only got 2 out of 3).

In any event, the rankings on both MSN and USA Today indicate that the two most popular ads were the Budweiser ad with the replay zebra and the Reebok ad with Terry Tate, office linebacker. Which, for once, are my two favorite ads, too. USA Today also has the Levi's commercial with the bison as the least favorite ad, and I can go with that.

I've already asked the director of my office to change my title to office linebacker. I don't see it happening, but at least I got it on record.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...