05 January 2003

Rather than start my trip recap, I've spent most of the last 14 or so hours sleeping and catching up. I've thus been able to see that Cooch is in a position of great danger to the community now that he has a digital camera, and that the Bruce should get some sort of job from the NFL scheduling office (perhaps as broadcast liason to the networks).

I'm also very happy to have missed the college football bowl season, as I mis-picked a high number of games. Taking Notre Dame and not taking BC are more or less personal ethical choices, but my picks elsewhere were ugly. Wake Forest beating Oregon pretty much tells me all I need to know.

We did get word of snow here, but damn. It's like all the snow from the past 3 years all fell during the time we were away. Even then, I don't know if we'd have as much as we do now.

And, to top things off, the cable's out. Hard pressed to think I'd be returning to a more station-deprived situation than British TV, but there you go.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...