08 January 2003

Sex and the City is apparently going to call it quits after its sixth season. Doesn't mean much to me, as I've never watched an episode of the show (not having HBO), though I do wonder how the Emmys will get along without it to nominate for things.

In any case, I was reading the Yahoo! story about this, and they linked to a number of similar stories on other sites. Let's just say that it's a pun-maker's holiday. To wit:

* "Sex" climaxing after 6 seasons
* HBO swears off "Sex"
* HBO prolongs final "Sex"
* "Sex and the City" reaches its climax

At least the article didn't talk about HBO going through "the change" or something like that.

I suppose I should prepare now for the onslaught of Mob-type references when The Sopranos gets its shallow grave.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...