10 June 2004

I am no longer my division's reigning closest to the pin putting champion, losing the title today at our end of year BBQ. I was hoping to repeat and ride off into the sunset, but I underplayed both putts on the fast sports court surface. Next year I'm sure they'll be back to an outdoor chipping contest, as in my Babson tenure we've never had this event outdoors. Now that I'm going the sun can come back out.

I also started to clean out my desk today, and I'm thinking of just firebombing my corner of the office. It would be easier.

Finally, please take a couple of seconds to remember Ray Charles, whose version of "America the Beautiful" is, for me anyway, the best version of a US patriotic song ever. Godspeed, Ray.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...