15 June 2004

Today is my last day at Babson in an official capacity, though I'll be around campus for a couple of weeks preparing to move and such. My last official act as an employee, believe it or not, was playing for the student affairs softball team in a game against the athletic department. In true softball fashion, we gave up five runs at the top of the first, but scored six in the bottom half of the frame. We wound up winning 15-10 or something like that.

I had my first good game in about 3 years, going 2-3 with a run scored (though I don't think I got the RBI from my first ups, when I reached on an error). So that was nice.

On my first day of unemployment my former co-workers are taking me out to lunch and for a round of miniature golf. That will be followed by several days of putting things in boxes and, hopefully, interviewing.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...