17 June 2004

To wrap this item up, the Lady Hornets did not prevail in the state tennis finals yesterday, dropping the match 3-2 to a school whose name I can't remember. Another great season, though.

In a completely unrelated announcement, the impending move necessitates a bit of pruning. Part of that will be paring down my tape collection, which stands at somewhere over 400 titles. Considering how infrequently I listen to it, it can stand a winnowing. I'll probably hold on to stuff that's out of print (which, to allay the fears of one reader in particular, is not that large a percentage of the total), but the rest is up for grabs.

I'll be trying to sell some of the more coherent parts of the collection on eBay, but am more than willing to give away tapes as well. To that end, you can browse titles at Mark's Tape Blowout!, which will list what I have. It is also conveniently linked at left.

You want something, email me. That simple.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...