02 June 2004

I'm feeling a bit muddled today, for what I think is a combination of reasons:

* Weather We've not really had a consistently nice stretch of days in some time. The sun is out right now, but the average day over the last couple of weeks has been 58 degrees and grey.

* Work More the impending end of work than anything else. It's not quite the senior slump, but whatever I'm going through lives around the corner from it.

* Home I've not gotten a firm date for when I need to be out of my apartment. I'm working with a July 1 date, but some confirmation would help in terms of getting out and actually seeing places.

* The Sox Given what some of you go through this shouldn't be a problem, and I apologize for being frustrated with a team that's 31-21.

There are probably other things, too. But that's enough for now.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...