14 December 2004

Pedro a Met? Did he ever meet Mo Vaughn? I know, different balky joint, but still.

Schilling apparently doesn't think he'll be ready for opening day. I get the feeling the starter will be chosen by drawing a name out of a hat.

Some movement on the job front to report. I'm now doing "content analysis," which basically means I read articles about a certain product, and tally various items as requested by my employer (such as what product is mentioned, the tone of the article, etc.). It's not the most glamorous work, but it's reasonably well compensated and it's been interesting. I also get to work at home, which has been less distracting than expected. Not sure how much work they have for me, but hopefully it'll last until I find something permanent. Whenever that may be.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...