15 March 2006

Apologies for the lack of personal posts, but my life has been fairly content-free of late. It's been a pretty steady rotation of work, home, and hockey. The only thing that's broken that up of late is the return of the sinus infection I had about this time last year. I like variety, but perhaps not the type that leaves me clutching my forehead whenever I stand.

We did have something interesting happen on the work front, as my original boss at WIT has left and is apparently moving, which was a surprise to me when I heard it this afternoon. She then left about an hour early, which I suppose is somewhat understandable - the good-bye thing can be pretty draining - but no one knew she was going until after she left. I'd have liked to have said goodbye, seeing as she's a good part of why I have this job. Such is life, I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

appoitoUnaria [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-buspar-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Buspar without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-prednisone-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Prednisone without no prescription online[/url]

Lentorama 2024: Clerical Crime Solvers Day 40: Cadfael Born in Wales, Cadfael left home to become as servant to a wool merchant in the Engli...