16 March 2006

I know, you don't want to hear about my brackets. Well, I'm going to tell you about them anyway. Briefly.

Bracket 1 is my "real" bracket, with picks based on the 46 minutes of college basketball I've watched this season (6 minutes on TV, 40 at the BU-Michigan game).

Bracket 2 is my "upset special," with just about every upset that seems plausible.

Bracket 3 is a variant of my "real" bracket, with adjustments on games that I thought could go either way (based on memories that are probably from 2002).

Bracket 4 is my "ACF" bracket (the QB people will get it), where all the favorite teams win.

Bracket 5 is "Mascot Thunderdome," which means pretty much what you think it does. Duke won this one; am I over-valuing the power of a blue devil?

Is this the first year that ESPN.com has given five entries into their bracket game? In what year do we expect that to go up to seven?

No comments:

Lentorama 2024: Clerical Crime Solvers Day 40: Cadfael Born in Wales, Cadfael left home to become as servant to a wool merchant in the Engli...