16 March 2007

On-package advertising that I would only notice during Lent:

"Now Even More Lentils!"

Not surprisingly, this was being used to tout Progresso's lentil soup in the microwavable bowl. And while I don't have previous lentil soup-eating experience to make a comparison, there were no shortage of lentils.

I've been trying to come up with the most unusual/funniest item you could advertise with this phrase. So far the best I've been able to come up with is Massengill's most famous disposable product. Do your worst.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I don't think lentils would really "go" with vinegar and water.

Other than that, I dunno -- maybe a Luther Burger? Or a Humvee? (The lentils, I mean.)

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...