23 December 2003

Oh, something else that bugs me about the holiday season. Do you know anyone who, with just a pair of scissors and the right application of pressure and force, can cut wrapping paper so that it looks like it was cleaved with some sort of diamond-tipped instrument? Well, I'm not one of them. Seriously. Whenever I try to cut wrapping paper, it looks like a grade schooler went at things with safety scissors. I'm the person they were targeting when they invented gift bags. But I know the visceral thrill of tearing into paper on Christmas day, so still I wrap. But just Sarah's presents. She's done yeoman's work on the others.

I won't even get into the mystical art of wrapping, which I've not been able to master, either, though I'm hardly alone among my gender in that regard.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...