27 December 2003

Sarah is watching more of MTV's highly annoying Rich Girls, and from what I could tell from the six minutes I was exposed to it one of the twits was unable to make nachos, and in return got sent to a rich aunt and uncle's place in Seattle and was given a set of sapphire and diamond earrings. Maybe they should have given her a cook book instead?

Between this show, that Paris Hilton debacle, and Jessica Simpson's dumbfest, I really am starting to consider killing my TV. I don't think there's a jury in the country that would convict me.

I suppose I shouldn't complain, as I was allowed to watch the entire Pats game in relative peace (Sarah and her mom were out shopping for most of the first half, and even brought me lunch). That the game ended with a 31-0 score seems too perfect. It's omens like that that make me nervous.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...