03 March 2004

So after my plea yesterday to go out and vote and support your candidate regardless of what we're being told, my candidate quits before the polls even close in my state. Thanks a lot, democracy.

My other interesting voting moment came in a special election for state senate, where I wrote my wife in as I didn't know squat about either candidate. Turns out their race was decided by something like 300 votes. Yes, it's jerks like me that cause this sort of thing to happen.

I caught a ride to the polls with my officemate, and it turns out we were the second and third people from the college to vote. We went at 5:30 pm. I can only hope that we have a lot of absentee voters here.

In other news, Tony the Tiger was in the dining hall today promoting Kellogg's cereals. And with apologies, he's grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat. Though he had a huge head.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...