25 March 2004

When I was in college, I tended to fill the walk to and from class with my Walkman (or cheaper knock-off tape player). It passed the time and only occasionally led me into trouble (mostly from idiot cyclists riding on student-clogged sidewalks). I'm not at the point where I'll be using it to that extent, but I am finding myself more and more happy to plug into my iPod.

You've probably read all the raves, so I won't repeat them here. While I have no experience with other MP3 player-type machines, I can't imagine one that does its work better.

It is my luck, though, that I got mine up and running just after the big Pepsi iTunes promotion. But if you have any winning caps and aren't looking to redeem them, let me know.

I had something else to add here, but I've forgotten it with all the warm fuzzies. Oh well.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...