06 February 2003

Depending on the coin flip, I would have gotten one American Idol finalist right for this week. Charles went through, but Kimberly (who actually sang "Come to My Window," and obviously did a memorable job considering I said she sang something else) was shown up for the camera hog she is, getting rebuffed for Julia. One only hopes her mom has more velour for future shows. Trenyce didn't make the cut at all.

I at least did better than Randy and Paula, who both had Kimberly and Patrick (the guy who's dad came out to defend his clothing choice). I actually did better than Simon, who had Kimberly and J.D., the latter based more on looks, I think.

In non-Idol news, we have houseguests. Sarah's sister and her sister's fiance are staying with us as they relocate from the Richmond area (after relocating there from Farmington, Maine about six or seven months ago). They've both already found jobs, which is pretty amazing given the way things are. This probably means a short stay rather than a long one, which is a good thing given that our apartment isn't made for four adults.

No comments:

For want of anything better to post, here's a breakdown of if I've been to the most populous 100 cities in the US, and if so for how...